Tuesday, October 11, 2016

A shocking earthquake            By Abby 
On Saturday, September 3rd,2016 at about 7:02 am. There was a earthquake in Tulsa,Oklahoma felt in Saint Louis. An earthquake is when you feel  the ground shake,sometimes it can be so small you could not even feel it,other times it could be a big shake and you could feel it a lot. When I personally felt the earthquake I thought that it was just me,because I was awake in my bed and I thought I was rolling around. Honestly I didn't know what it was.It was a very tiny shake so it was kind of hard to feel. We all know that an earthquake spreads over a long distance but this time it was felt in Saint Louis. Some people at Glenridge felt it and others did not. Sophia said “I was in Kansas when it happened so I felt a really big shake”. Jake said “My desk fell over!” So he felt it a lot, Ashleigh did not feel it. She said “I was awake but did not feel a shake”. Anna said “I did not feel it because I was asleep and I live far away”. It turns out more people did not feel it then did which does not suprise me because it was an early Saturday morning. And some other people that I talked to said that they had no Idea what I talking about! So it wasn't a big earthquake after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment