Monday, October 31, 2016

Clowns scaring people


October 1st I heard that clowns were going around and scaring people and i think they are going to scare people on halloween,and i heard that clowns knocked on the house building.
Interviews
“Sophia says the clowns are scary”
“Emma says the clowns are real”
“Maryn thinks that she saw one”
“Alessandra says she has saw one”
“Sophia also says the clowns are not real”

People talking crazy about the clowns

People at recess say the clowns are not real same in the classroom.But my thinking is I think they are real.
Halloween Night
I think on halloween night that the clowns are going to dress up and scare people.So thats why some parents wont let there kids got rick or treating


People dressing up as clowns
A ton of people are going to be clowns for halloween,and that could scare people,P.S don't be a clown for halloween also clowns only want kids

I did this because i wanted to scare you,Beware of you see any clowns just run away.  

1 comment:

  1. Reagan, I really like how you wrote about something no one else wrote about. I really liked it and I think its real too!!! From, Amanda Miller

    ReplyDelete