Monday, October 31, 2016

One day, on october,9,2016 I was ready to get on the TV and watch the debate when my friend ethan called. He wanted to go to the debate protest.His mom said it would be a great experience, and my dad said it would be great! So we picked ethan up and went to find protesters. When we found lots of people with signs, we quickly got out of the car. We immediately jumped out of the car. Then we heard yelling and big signs being held up, so we knew we were in the right place. We saw A lot of people that had signs that said:FIGHT FOR $15!, But I did not know what that meant. So, I asked my dad. He said that they think everyone should get A minimal wage of $15 and there for the 3rd party. I’m a democrat, but we cheered and protested with them. They screamed: LIBERTY AND JUSTICE and WE DON’T NEED A GOVERNMENT!!! “So that’s what they think” I thought to myself. This is Tatum bethany with what he thinks about the debate: he says that the 3rd party is kinda right but he does not want no government. They think there president should be up there.we kept on following them but there were these people beside us with this fog machine in masks and in the shadows. Ethan jumped out of the way thinking they were mass murders,But they were not. Or were they? And then we found two signs, a big one and a little one. Beckham called the big one first, but I called the small one before ethan. Then the road was blocked by lots of police and then we saw a guy in a white mask. My dad told me that he was an anonymous guy. An anonymous guy is a really smart guy that hacks into the government’s computers and makes everything be as they want it. We were walking back to the car with the group and the group split off with us, so we were alone we went back to the car and it was a great experience.
THE END!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I liked it a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you questioned wether or not the guys were mass murders. It made me think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how you put the date of when it was

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your story

    ReplyDelete